Sebastian's third blog

AGENDA
Blog corrections
collect SLC

3 week plan
Essay prep

HW
RJ 9.4 read
for 20-30 min
SLC forms
-get signed

Hi, Ms. Nakada started talking about how we would learn if they do end up closing up the school. She says that we will have to check in on a website she made and you will  have to make a comment on the most recent blog. Now every one is trying to comment on the most recent blog. I want you guys to know that toilet  paper and water dosn't have anything to do with coronavirus and hand soap is better than hand sanitizer because it takes of more germs than hand sanitizer. (period) Bye guys. Have fun at linch, and Rachel is my bestie and I saw Emily and Saul walking the track and they were flirting with each other. I got my phone taken cause of Destiny's mom.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11