da loc adenn's thiirrrrrd blog

Agenda

Blog corrections
"Roll Call for Michael Brown"
Lit.Circles/Reader's Workshop

HW

RJ 4.4 read for 20-30 mins
Open house 2/6 6-8
Book Projects Due 2/7

Hi, I'm A'Denn and I'm doing the blog today. We are reading ''Roll Call for Michael Brown." If you guys don't remember, this is the guy that got shot. The police left his body in the street for four hours. I'm looking around the class, and I see Sebastian looking at someone with the death glare, Rachel taking to Sean, and Lucas just winked at me and I blew him a kiss (pause). Angel said to put him in the blog. Before, any of you say"OMG A'Denn you got more than three mistakes" (I DON'T CARE). I do, but I don't really care if I make more that three mistakes because in the past someone spelled lunch wrong... I'm not naming names, but somebody somewhere spelled lunch wrong. Now, Sean just got put on the spot. Someone just said Sean "likes" Rachel. Nadia, wants to be in the blog. 😼❤❤❤❤YES I JUST FOUND OUT HOW TO PUT PICTURES. Aw, it didn't work. Sabrina, Nasir, and Christian want to be in the blog. Ok Mr. Collins nice poem. Time for linch correct spelling lunch bye.

And, Ms. Nakada sorry for not talking about the poem paper bye blog:).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11