Sabrina's First Blog

Sabrina's First blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
reader's worshop
Essay Basics
writer's workshop
Homework:
RJ 5.4 Read for 20-30 minutes
and record
*Get parent signature!


Oh gosh, ok here we go. So, I type really slowly, like really slowly, and I am so used to typing on my phone, that I might write my you's as an actual u, or my why's like an actual y. Therefore, we might not get points, because there is gonna be a lot of corrections in here :). Gino, thanks for picking me. You're such a great brother! *Sabrina rolling her eyes*. Also, this is kinda akward for me, because I literally have no emoji's, and I use those after every single sentence I type. I'm suprised no one is annoyed by it... if you are, that sounds like a personal problem ;).

Alright, enough about me, so right now we are reading, and I really wish I was too, because my book is lowkey good not even gonna lie. Then, we started to do corrections on our quiz, and how to get points back. Oh my gosh, I already see those little red dots under my words. Lord help me! I feel like I put too many commas, ugh. Ok, anyways we started to work in our English journals, about different types of essays. Then, we talked about introductions/thesis statement, which is green. Oh my gosh, the bell rang I'm so hungry. Ok , hope you enjoyed:) byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11