Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 9

Agenda: independent study
Book Projects!




HW: Read 20-30 minutes. 
RJs 11..1-11.4 due tomorrow. Get them signed!
Book Projects due tomorrow. 

I can't believe we have been doing this for nine days, y'all! I hope you're holding up okay. It's starting to feel like a new normal, but it's also a LOT of different. 

There will be a new schedule for Zoom classes starting next week. 

Mine will be M/W: 9:00 - 9:50 https://lausd.zoom.us/j/9699628091
T/TH: 1:00 - 1:30/50 (Tuesday is a shortened day)  https://lausd.zoom.us/j/169951141

Schoology for communication from other teachers about their class times.
Image result for internment book by

I will also continue to ask you all to read and check in on the blog so I know you're with me. 

As for today, I hope you've been reading a good book. I've been reading Internment by Samira Ahmed but for my book project I'm doing a story map of Just Mercy by Bryan Stephenson and I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. 

Hopefully some of you will post good book recommendations in the comments and I can post some of those in the blog Friday. 

So, book projects are due tomorrow as are reading journals so make sure you get those turned in. 

Thanks, y'all, for adjusting so well to this new way of learning. You're awesome. 

Zoom class today at 1:00. Hope to see you there!  https://lausd.zoom.us/j/169951141

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11