Rowan's second blog

Agenda:

TKAM and THUG
book versus movie

Homework:
reading journal 7.4

read for 20-30 min

So, I got picked and as soon as we got into class, Ms. Nakada had us write the homework and then we went straight into To Kill a Mockingbird. God, I am so tired I can barely think. Well, today I got my classes changed. Art was kinda annoying, so I decided, hey I will go into music. Now, the movie has ended so everyone is taking out their notebooks and is taking notes.

If I am being honest, I thought the book was kinda boring. I am now thinking that I wish that Adenn and others were not so annoying because The Hate U Give was good and I looked it up on Amazon and Hulu and it was not available. Maybe if I ask Ms. Montgomery or Ms. Nakada to give me the movie and I'll pay ten bucks for it. Man, I have never been so intruiged by a movie in my life. I mean, I've seen a lot of Marvel movies because I am a huge fan, but God, now I am going off on a rant, so I guess I should stay focused.

Now, everyone talking about The Hate U Give and now when you think about it everyone was kinda annoying because everyone just talked. Maybe, if parents taught kids how to act in a movie theatre then we would have never had to stop the movie. Well, now that it's getting close to the end of what I want to write, so bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11