Marisol's Third Blog

AGENDA

Blog corrections

"Ain't I a Woman?"

T.H.U.G. Book vs Movie

HOMEWORK

R.J 7.3 Read for 20-30 minutes.

So hey, I guess. I'm hungry right now. We did blog corrections, and Christian picked me. I don't really care if he picks me or not. Right now, were listening/reading a speech called "Ain't I a Woman?" by Sojourner Truth. I've gotta say, SHE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!! Too bad she's dead. Now we're talking about chivalry. This is my opinion on it. I know no one will care, but deal with me. If you take someone on a date for like the first time, the guy can pay if he wants to. By the second or third date, girls can pay if they want. It's free reign. Now all I hear is Terion asking, ''Is a fat enslaved person normal?" Nope. They make them excercise a lot so there's a low posibility. My spelling is bad sorry. WELP, GOTTA GO WATCH TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD SO BYE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11