Kaitlyn's Second Blog

AGENDA
BLOG-Corrections
Notebook Check
Final Corrections
Reader's Workshop

HOMEWORK
Read...for fun
AR 100% 250,000 words


       When I walked into class, I realized that I had to do the blog. I really didn't want to because I knew that I would have to read it on Monday. Everyone forgot that I didn't do the blog until Vanessa told Alina (sorry, I don't know how to spell your name) to pick me. That's how I ended up here.
       Anyways, right now we are switching notebooks with other people so that we can check them. After we checked the notebooks, we told Ms. Nakada our scores. Next, we put all our stuff away and and checked our finals. I'm correcting my paper, and so far so good, for now. The entire class is yelling about their scores and it's kind of funny. I finished my test corrections, and now I'm bored, so I guess I will just sit and wait for something to happen. Also, a lot of people wanted to be in the blog for some reason so here you go. First, it was Vanessa, and that was it. As soon as I walked up to the computer and sat down, Anthony wanted to be in the blog. So did Sabrina, Rachel, Emily, Nadia, Terion, and more people that I forgot about. Also, Sebastian wanted me to put him and Destiny and they are low-key cute together. Now, the bell rang, and it's time for linch. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11