Deshanie's 1st Blog

October 8th, 2019

Agenda:
Blog. corrections
Inktober: Frail
 T.O. essays or book vs. movie
HW. RJ 8.2 Read for 20-30 minutes& record

Okay, so this is my first blog, and I don't know how to do a blog at all, so if I make a lot of mistakes, I'm sorry. Okay, now here we go. Today, it's a terrible day for me, but I don't want to tell you guys why. I knew that Loren would have picked me to do the blog, so thank you Loren for picking me to do the blog today. You're such a great friend. Everyone is doing their Outsiders essays, so it's really quiet right now. Pretty much there's nothing going right now. I'm pretty bored right now. I technically don't know what else to add to my blog. There is no school tomorrow. Yess!!  Right now it's lunch. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11