Nadia's First Blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
Quote question song
Collect summer passports
reader's\writer's workshop
HW rj 2.1
t.o p37-52

I don't really know what to type, so bear with me. Today we wrote what the teacher had on the board which was a quote that one man wrote. I don't know his name, well, I do, but like, I don't know how to spell that. Anyways, Ms. Nakada is talking about the fall question: "What do you hope?" The song of the week is "We Are Going to Be Friends." I think that song will say "I can tell that we are going to be friends." Turns out I was right, ha ha. Well, now the class is singing. I can hear Emily and Rachel dying from laughing so much. Ok, I'm done typing :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11