Ms. Nakada's First Day of School Blog

Agenda
Welcome!
Course Outline
Letter from me

HW:
1. Get course outline signed.
2. Letter to Ms. Nakada
3. Summer assignments due Monday, August 26th: Summer Passport and Book Projects

It's the first day of school!

My fourth period class entered the room and found their new seats. I passed out sketch books, and students started by writing down the agenda as I signed schedules. Then, I passed out the course outline, and students read as I took attendance.

We read through the course outline, and students seemed to understand what to do in my class.

Then, I passed out the syllabus which we will go over tomorrow.

Finally, I read my letter to students. Everyone started their letters to me, and we came up with this amazing blog name: Creeper Aw Man and I-Oop.

That was it. Amazing. So excited about this school year. Fourth period is off to a good start.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11