Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 42

Agenda:
Check-in
Upcoming Events
10 Things...
Letters

HW: Write a letter to yourself that I will mail to you in four years, a letter to me, and a letter to a future eighth grader. Bring these with you when you come to turn in your textbooks.

Our last Wednesday Zoom today at 9 and 10:15.

Check-in: How are you dealing with stress and anxiety these days?


Eighth Grade Awards Night: Thursday, May 28 at 6 PM.
Last Day of Zoom Class: Monday, June 1.

Book Return for Eighth Graders: Thursday, June 4 for last names A-K and Friday, June 5 for last names L-Z 8 - noon.
Virtual Graduation: Wednesday, June 10 at 1:30.
 
Ok, this is my last assignment for all of you. Write a letter to yourself that I will mail to you your senior year. Place the letter and any other time capsule any other time capsule items into an envelop and address it. If you don't have an envelop, just bring it with you to the book drop off and I'll give you one.  ** Address the envelop but DO NOT seal it. ** I will not read your letter. **

Ok, here are the 10 things I want to leave with you... 

cry crying GIFSo now, write a letter to me. Please let me know what I could do to better teach students in the future, activities you enjoyed this year and any last thoughts you want to leave me with.

And finally, write a letter to a future eighth grader. Any advice for how to get through eighth grade successfully?


This is it! Our last Wednesday class. 😩 Crazy. OK, see you tomorrow if you have any questions or need some time to do your letters, and otherwise I will see you on Monday for our last day of class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 7