Sabrina's Second Blog :)

Agenda:

Blog Corrections

Inktober: Tasty

How Many Days to America?

Reader's Workshop/ RJ check



   Alright, so yay, I got picked :(. Just want to give a HUGE thanks to Terion, you're awesome!  (not really) :). Ok, anyways, so right now we are just doing Inktober, and the word is tasty. I do not know how to draw to save my life, so I'm just gonna draw a cookie so I can live. Turns out I don't know how to draw that either. Wow, this is my second time doing this, and I still don't know what to write. Man, I type so bad look at me, just getting all red dots under my words. So, nothing is really happening right now, except Nasir and I rapping different parts of this one song. I did it better though :). Ok wait, something is happening, Ms. Nakada is reading a book, so I'm going to go look at it, be right back loves! I should really be looking up at what she is reading, but I keep trying to correct this...ok for real this time, I'm gonna look. (Sabrina watching the book on the screen). Man, I'm over here singing Summerwalker songs in my head lol, ok byee gonna look at the screen again. (Sabrina looking at the screen). Ok she finished! I'm hungry anyone else or just me...me,ok. Now, everyone is asking questions about the book Ms. Nakada read, yea the one I was looking at while singing songs in my head. That one. Anyways, Gino is getting in trouble, because he is laying down or whatever, I don't know don't ask me. Oh, we are taking an AR test about the book. I'm paying way too much attention to this blog. I don't know why she handed me an iPad. Alright, I have to pay attention. Now, I'll come back in a few. (Sabrina paying attention and being a scholar). I did not pay attention at all, that's crazy. Ok it's almost time for linch, so Imma head out. Byeeeeeeee have a wonderful linch children! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11