Marisol's second blog

Agenda

Blog corrections

Q Q Song

Citations/Bibliographies/Words cited

RJ check Binder check

Homework

Read a good book

AR 100%/ 500,000 words 

Ok, so um, hi. I really don't wanna do this. Thanks, Elian, for making me suffer. Poor Deku, miserable right here. Alina is just smirking at me right now. So, enough of that. Everyone is checking binder reminders. I dunno what I'm gonna get. Man, I can really go for some food right now. Hopefully they have the good lunch today at linch. I'm so tired right now. Ok so we're doing the Quote, Question and song of the week. Angel and Christian want to be in the blog so here you go.

Quote: *Student choice* Or "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could." - J. Wooden

Question: What would constitute a perfect day for you?

Song: "Good as Hell."- Lizzo

So, now we're listening to the song of the week. I heard this song before, but I didn't know the name. I feel so dumb right now. Right now everyone is talking. Especially A'denn (Sorry if I spell it wrong) Everyone is taking notes right now. Everyone is talking again which is giving me a headache. Like be quiet for a bit, and let Ms. Nakada teach and do her job. Ok, it's good now. I'm sorry this is so long. It's almost time for linch so yeah. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11