NeOOMYAAA's First Blog

AGENDA
--------------
BLOG. CORRECTIONS

15 WEEK GRADES

 WRITER'S WORKSHOP

|   HW |
|---------|
NaNoWriMo 24% tonight


So like, thank you A'denn for choosing me. (Sorry, I don't know how to spell your name.)

Anyway, we are passing out portfolios.
Terion gave me my portfolio and wanted me to put him in the blog. (Here you go.)

Everyone is writing their novels. Nothing is happening, so I'm going to wait...

                                                                  30 MINUTES LATER


                                    We have finished our NaNoWriMo for today and we are at 22%
                                                        the bell has rang and it is time for linch.
                                                         #linchgang #period4thebestperiod

                                        BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Independent Study Day 1

Logan's Third Blog

Ms. Nakada's Virtual Classroom: Day 11